This is the last fashion roundup available on the website. Please subscribe to get them sent directly to your inbox each week!
Below is what rocked the fashion world this week:
- Paris Fashion Week will wrap up on March 8th, bringing Fashion Month to an end. Check out my Facebook page for the gorgeous – sometimes wacky – designs we’ve seen so far.
- A year and a half after inception, H&M is opening it’s 15th store in India.
- James Scully blames Balenciaga for racism and subjecting models to traumatizing work conditions. The casting directors for the brand deny these claims.
- Is Saint Laurent guilty of plagiarism? Fashionista reports that the latest clutch seen on their runway is similar to one made by fashion house Tongoro.
- Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia debuted their first runway show for Oscar De La Renta during Paris Fashion Week.
And that’s all, folks! Have a fabulous week.